Pages

20.7.12

All Saints Summer Sale

The All Saints Camden store always poses a problem, I have to walk past it and cannot seem to go by without popping in. I had the boyfriend with me so knew there was a ticking time limit. I rushed downstairs to the 'Archive' section and within minutes had tried on the 'Simplicity Top', a sleeveless shirt made from 100% finest grade A silk in black (£52.50 down from £75.00). A perfect 'bum coverer' with the ideal level of transparency which even I would wear sans vest. To my shock the boyfriend was well up for a bit of shopping, he left me in the basement and headed up to the menswear floor. I was very impressed by the time I found him, he had pre selected pieces he liked to present to me, gave a full explanation of why they were suitable and even modelled everything. Well the man does have good taste, he narrowed down the selection to the 'Loures Jacket', a waxed cotton quilted classic in a dark olive green (£87.50 down from £175.00) and a pair of 'Cannon Chino' skinny fit cotton chino's in vintage blue (£45.50 down from £65.00). Perfect transitional pieces for this on/ off weather. Sizes still available online at www.allsaints.com. Images from the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment