Pages

8.6.12

Calling all vintage lovers...

It turns out that you can have your cake and eat it. Many of us find our careers restricted by convention and society, feeling that we must pick one path and stick to it, well that's not me and I'm always enthused when I find other like minded people. I came across Freelance Journalist, Stylist and PR Consultant Katie Antoniou today via my brilliant local community website, The Kentish Towner. After scouring Katie's creative and exciting website KatieAntoniou.com and blog, The London Plinth, I fell in love with her work and was full of admiration for her dedication to all things vintage.  Starting out as an intern at Marie Claire for the online team she turned her back on mainstream fashion, from there she headed to luxe vintage e-tailer, Atelier Mayer to create copy for their website, I guess the rest is history (excuse the vintage pun). The vintage scene is booming and will continue to do so, trends may come and go, but, true classics are forever. Our fascination with the past will never cease to inspire us. If you are a massive vintage fan be sure to check out her sites.

Images: katieantoniou.com and londonplinth.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment