Pages

28.6.12

Sky high summer ankle boots

Who can resist a sale? Especially when its at favourite shoe brand, Kurt Geiger. I popped into the South Molton Street branch this week to scope out what treats were to be found in a size 41 (yes I have massive feet, but I am just over 5'7''). I usually opt for a sensible shoe, something not too high, practical to walk in, a classic that won't go out of style too soon. After trying on plenty of 'safe' styles I thought f*@k it! lets have some fun! I tried these on for a laugh initially, not so funny it seems as I fell in love, they are a bit mental for me but will be the cornerstone for my 30th birthday party outfit. Surprisingly easy to walk in for 5.5" platform wedges. 'Siberian Lilly' boots were £295.00 now £149.00 by Kurt Geiger London.

No comments:

Post a Comment