Pages

20.6.12

Raw Fairies 'Mini B Cleanse': Day 3

Today was the day of the dreaded 'Juice Fast' (dun dun dun!) I was not looking forward to waking up this morning, you know my feelings toward the juices, I'm not a huge fan. Knowing that this was all I'd be having today was a massive challenge, especially for someone who loves their nosh. The pre breakfast 'Lemonade' was all good as usual. I made the mistake of brushing my teeth before my first meal of the day, 'Toothpaste, Pineapple, Cucumber, Lime, Carrot and Celery Juice'.  After finishing these I realised that I'd forgotten to photograph my daily rations for you so had to replicate their appearance by filling the bottles with water, sherry vinegar, peanut butter and french's mustard, whoops! My next task was to devise a schedule for how to spread out the other juices across my day:

I drank the 'Green Juice' to give me energy before popping out to my local garden centre and downed the 'Melon, Mint, Cucumber, Celery and Lime Juice' when I returned after 'exerting' myself. The 'Carrot, Orange and Ginger Juice' eased some strenuous sunbathing in the garden whilst painting my nails. The 'Carrot, Apple, Beetroot, Celery, Lime and Ginger Juice' was my pre dinner snack on the bus on the way to the pub and the 'Celery, Apple, Cucumber and Lemon Juice' was dinner itself in the pub (cheap date eh?)

I didn't feel as hungry as I thought I would, instead I felt awake and energetic. It must have been my first visit to the The Stag without joining in on Cider and Hanger Steak for dinner, instead I sipped on a large wine glass full of iced water and enjoyed some good old sober fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment