Pages

19.7.12

Cooling cotton calico


I was in St Ives, Cornwall, on Tuesday wearing a long sleeve woollen dress, black opaque tights and over the knee flat boots when the sun decided to come out. Caught off guard, getting sweaty and frustrated I refused to carry on the day until I had slipped into something cooler. Help came in the form of aptly named 'Rock The Boat', women's fashion boutique on the waterfront facing beautiful coastal views. I picked out this cute and girly Swallow print dress (£29.99) by Run&Fly, very fitting as we had spent the previous day watching Swallows swooping for bugs in Padstow, impressed by their speed and precision. Every time I wear this I'll think of them. The store doesn't have a website but is on Wharf Road, St Ives,TR26 1LF.

No comments:

Post a Comment