Pages

23.7.12

Superga® His 'n' Hers


Ooooh my Superga's have just arrived via My Wardrobe! I have been on the look out for great summer shoes and these are they! I've tried 'Toms' but they are really un-sexy and 'Converse' are sooo over. These Italian beauties are fresh yet classic, the new sneaker complete with cult celeb following and ad campaign fronted by Alexa Chung. You can select near enough any shade under the sun from their website, I selected flattering and leg lengthening nude (Superga 2750 Cotu Classic in Camel £45.00) and the boyfriend went understated in dark blue (Superga 2750 Cotu Classic in Navy £45.00). If you are looking for something more edgy go for some fashion forward 'Flatforms' from Superga's design collaboration with House of Holland. Prices ranging from £55.00 to £70.00 (images below).

Images www.superga.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment